Naturally, whether you live in Hawaii, or are a visitor here, you will be drawn to the ocean that surrounds us! There are a myriad of activities related to the ocean and it may be hard to choose just one, but then again why should you? Try just one, or try them all!
- Surfing on Oahu is one of the most popular activities, but even with surfing there is the additional choice of regular surfing spots, big wave surfing on the North Shore, windsurfing or kitesurfing on the Windward side, and exactly where to go for the best conditions for each!
- SUP, or Stand Up Paddling, is definitely gaining popularity, but you will probably need to rent equipment and, again, find out the best places to go for that particular sport
- Snorkeling is something almost everyone wants to try, but having a guide to supply equipment and take you to the best sites for underwater viewing and abundant marine life is important to an enjoyable experience
- Shark Encounters in Haleiwa is an activity that requires an adventurous and brave soul, but there is that option also for those who relish thrills!
- Deep Sea Fishing, whether from the North Shore or Leeward Side of Oahu, has always been a sport that many enjoy and definitely requires an experienced captain and crew who will provide you with the best fishing experience possible
- Catamaran Cruises offer a leisurely, relaxing way to enjoy the ocean and a wonderful way to view a Hawaii Sunset!
Whatever ocean activities appeal to you, Seek Spot by Be Our Guest Directory can help you find the people, the equipment, and the expertise you need to enjoy all that the ocean around Oahu has to offer! Click Here for more information.