In honor of Valentine’s Day, Seek Spot has compiled a top five list of romantic spots on Oahu to sit with your love and enjoy a kiss. Some of these locations could even be ideal for a romantic picnic, a glass of wine at sunset, or a couples photo shoot.
1) Sunset Beach, North Shore – This stretch of sand earned its name quite simply for being the most magnificent spot to enjoy a Sunset. It’s location on the eastern end of the Seven-mile Miracle makes for dependable postcard view of the neon sunsets.
2) Tantalus – Drive or ride your motorcycle up to the top of this winding road and stop at various lookouts to enjoy the views and steal some kisses.
3) Diamond Head – Hike up to the top of Diamond Head and enjoy a breathtaking panorama of Honolulu. Don’t forget the camera.
4) Pu‘u o Mahuka Heiau – Overlooking Waimea Bay, this ‘Hill of Escape’ is the largest on Oahu and a state historic site. Go there not only to revel in the extraordinary view but to also learn how Pele leapt from here to Molokai and what this heiau was used for in ancient times.
5) Pali lookout – The Nuuanu Pali Lookout, perched over one thousand feet above the coastline and amidst the clouds, offers panoramic views of the sheer Koolau cliffs and Windward side of Oahu. It’s windy here, so while it’s beautiful, it’s more of a snuggle-up-and-have-a-moment spot than a photo opp of the lovebirds.